Technical Graduate Programmes
We’re looking for passionate and enthusiastic graduates to get involved in a range of exciting projects in different sectors.
You could join us as a graduate engineer with projects spanning almost every engineering discipline; or maybe a graduate environmentalist supporting a wide range of environmental and sustainability consultancy projects.
Amey is a leading engineering consultancy, managing vital infrastructure that we all rely on. To continue our industry-leading capabilities, we support our engineering (civil, mechanical, electrical, rail and geotechnical) and environmental graduates to become experts in their field.
Supporting your professional development
我们致力于传递知识和skills. And you’ll get first-class mentoring and guidance from the industry experts you’ll be working closely with.
We’ll also pay towards a relevant professional qualification, for example:
- Engineering - IENG, CEng
- Environment - CEng, IEMA
What you will receive from the programme
- A competitive starting salary of £28,500 per annum with salary reviews based on your performance.
- We as a business will support you every step of the way; you’ll have a manager to support your progress, a buddy to guide you whilst on programme and access to a dedicated Early Careers community to support you.
- To support with your personal development, you’ll take part in webinars with the wider Graduate community as well as Wellbeing events to ensure you’re getting the support you need.
- At the end of the programme, you will move into a permanent role within Amey where we will continue to support you by developing your skills and knowledge further.
As an Amey employee, you’ll be eligible for our wider benefits and rewards including professional subscriptions, community involvement days, access to a range of wellbeing resources including our dedicated wellbeing app My Healthy Advantage and Employee Assistance Programme, Save with Amey (a discount scheme for all employees) and access to Choices, our flexible benefits programme allowing you to choose benefits that suit your personal lifestyle.
What do you need to apply?
- You’ll need at least a 2:2 degree in an engineering or environmental subject. It’s important that your degree relates to the vacancy. If not, there may be another scheme that suits you
- Commitment to studying towards a professional qualification
- Passion about progressing your career and developing within your technical discipline
- Eagerness to develop your existing skills and acquire new ones
- Ability to work independently and in a team, with a dedicated approach to meeting deadlines
- Commercial awareness
- Eligibility to work and live permanently in the UK.
Our graduate applications for 2024 will be going live from the 29thAugust.Register your interest here