Our Degree Apprenticeships offer you real-work experience, while studying at Degree level.
We have a range of opportunities available:
- Rail Degree Apprenticeship
- Civil Engineering Degree Apprenticeship
- Data Science Degree Apprenticeship
- Environmental Practitioner Degree Apprenticeship
- Digital Degree Apprenticeship
During the scheme, you’ll attend University to learn the skills you need to excel in your field. You’ll also be working in our offices or out on site – putting everything you’ve learnt into practice, and engaging with our teams on work that makes a difference.
You’ll have the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications such as:
- A University degree
- A professional qualification
What you will receive:
- A competitive between £19,305-£20,592 per annum (dep on 37.5/40 working hours p/w) or £21,547- £22,984 per annum for our London based Degree Apprenticeships.
- Mentoring and guidance from the industry experts you’ll be working closely with
- Support, every step of the way from a manager (to mentor your progress), a buddy (to guide you on programme) and access to a dedicated Early Careers community
- Personal development, taking part in webinars and wellbeing events with the wider Early Careers Community
As an Amey employee, you’ll be eligible for our wider benefits and rewards including professional subscriptions, community involvement days, access to a range of wellbeing resources including our dedicated wellbeing app My Healthy Advantage and Employee Assistance Programme, Save with Amey (a discount scheme for all employees) and access to Choices, our flexible benefits programme allowing you to choose benefits that suit your personal lifestyle
We have opportunities across England and Scotland. You canview and apply for a degree apprenticeship role here.