Our apprenticeship programmes
As an Amey apprenticeship, we will empower you to excel. You’ll get the opportunity to work on major projects that help deliver the critical services the country relies on every day. You’ll work alongside supportive, knowledgeable experts and gain a nationally recognised qualification. All whilst earning a competitive salary.
Whether you’re interested in Rail Design, Civil Engineering, Project management, Data Science or becoming a Highways Operatives or Business Administrator, we have an apprenticeship programme designed to nurture your talent and develop your skills.
Want to build an extraordinary career? With us, you can do just that.
What is in it for you?
• A competitive salary ranging from £17,901 - £20,363 with annual pay reviews
• Qualification in relevant field
• Mentoring from your manager to help your development, an assigned Amey buddy to show you the ropes and a dedicated Early Careers Community to share your experiences with your peers
• Two volunteer days per year, opportunities to do the Gold Duke of Edinburgh Award dependent on age and wellbeing ambassadors and mental health First Aiders to support you throughout your career
• Access to discounts at shops and restaurants and a choice of other benefits with Save With Amey
• When you finish your apprenticeship, in the majority of cases you will receive a guaranteed job waiting for you so you can continue your career with Amey
What do you need to apply?
There are different requirements for each apprenticeship which will be highlighted within the job description. Generally, for any apprenticeship role, you need to be:
• Aged 16 or over
• Living and eligible to work in the UK
• Not in full time education
Ready to apply
Our applications for our apprentice roles for 2023 are now closed. We’ll be opening for our 2024 intake at the start of the year, pleaseregister your interest here.
We embrace difference and welcome applications from everyone. We ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and can provide adjustments at all stages of the recruitment stage. Just get in touch with one of our team and we will help you every step of the way.