Your New Role
我们有一个很好的机会Assi融资stant to join our Group Finance on a permanent basis. This is a remote role that may require occasional travel for meetings.
The Finance Assistant plays an important part in the wider finance team. The purpose of the role is to provide support to the Integral Accounts function with specific focus on bank and control account reconciliations, and processing transactions as required.
The Finance Assistant will have the opportunity to provide support to the Management Accountants with specific focus on Cash office duties, centralise coding, and processing daily transactions. As the successful candidate gains more experience, the role will have the opportunity to support the month end processes, Cash flow actuals and various project works.
The standard hours of work arebased on 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday.
Work-life balance and flexibility are key for our success. We empower our people to make choices that are right for them, with hybrid, part-time and flexible work patterns. And with a network of offices across the UK, we’re open to discussing working options that suit you.
You will be responsible for:
- Cash Office processing and resulting bank reconciliations
- 作为关键部门/ c联络的人entral functions for all purchasing requirements
- Processing of journals and transactions to support the business activities
- Analysis and investigation of control accounts with resulting reconciliations
- Analysis and investigation of VAT transactions
- Processing and reconciliation of inter company transactions
- Control coding of centralised purchase invoices
- Use the SAP finance system for Material Management (MM) processing
- Manage and maintain operation of the purchasing card process
- Assist Management Accountants with the month end and ad-hoc processes.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Good knowledge of SAP is desirable, however, not essential
- Competent in Microsoft Excel - Intermediate Level
- Accounts experience
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Studying towards your accounting qualification
What can we offer you
When you join us, we can offer flexibility, career development, a choice of benefits and support that help you through all life’s ups and downs. It’s the reason why Investors in People put us among the top 1% of employers and we have a competitive reward and benefits program
- Career Development- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Pension– Generous Pension scheme which we will contribute to
- Holidays- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Choices- Our flexible benefits scheme is tailored by you, including buying additional annual leave, cycle2work scheme, charity giving and gym membership
- Save with Amey- Our online voucher portal gives you access to thousands of discounts from leading retailers to help you save on shopping, days out, or nights in. It includes healthcare, free GP service, dental vouchers
- Social Value- You’ll get 2 Community Involvement Days each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice and further opportunities to support fundraising initiatives
We embrace differenceandsupport individualsto work in ways that work best for them.
We arecommittedto workingsustainablyand byworking in partnership with the communitieswe serve, sopeople and the planetare protected.
Who is Amey?
- We are atthe heart of modern Britain, helping the economy to grow by designing, maintaining and transforming the nation’s strategic assets.
- Our11,000 peopleare behind the critical services the country relies on every day.
- Our uniqueengineeringandoperationsexperience, together with data driven insight from ourconsultingbusiness,delivers better resultsfor our clients.
- We are trusted partners of Government– both national and local – managing assets and complex projects that are vital to the sustainable growth of the country.
To find out more take a look at our websitewww.tanaka-law.com
Amey is committed to Inclusion and Diversity.We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.We are also committed to offering applicants with a disability an interview if they meet the minimum requirements for the role.Please contact our recruitment team email@example.com discuss any access needs, reasonable adjustments or additional support that may be required at any point during the recruitment process.
Apply today – We are excited to hear from you!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the closing date should we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.