Your new role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent Quality Manager to join our Consulting team. With shared office space in Birmingham, Swindon, Manchester, or Liverpool we welcome applicants to be based within one of these locations.
Are you passionate about driving HSEQ change initiatives and improvements?
作为中央工厂团队的一部分,您will work alongside our award-winning consulting, design, advisory and analytics teams who transform our roads, railways and public buildings and deliver the critical support services the country relies on every day.
The Quality Manager is accountable for developing and owning the audit and inspection plan to facilitate continuous improvement of the HSEQ management systems within the company, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
Work-life balance and flexibility are key for our success. We empower our people to make choices that are right for them, with hybrid, part-time and flexible work patterns. And with a network of offices across the UK, we’re open to discussing working options that suit you.
You will be responsible for:
- conduct both onsite and remote internal audits of our management systems in accordance with the requirements of relevant industry and scheme standards and ISO Standards (i.e. 9001,14001,45001).
- provide guidance, advice, and support to management teams to ensure that mobilisations and demobilisation take place in compliance with stated requirements.
- analyse information and data to identify trends and causes, reporting back to the Business Partners with recommendations for improvement.
- review Amey management systems, processes, and procedures, and support the business in the implementation of risk control arrangements using specialist technical knowledge where necessary.
- oversee non-conformance management, ensuring action closures are to the required quality for major and minor non-conformance along with ensuring root cause has identified robust enough preventative actions to prevent repeated issues, and formally challenging overdue items.
- 协调出席所有外部审计how a central presence and support.
- stay abreast of developments in legislation, regulation and industry best practice through an ongoing process of formal continuing professional development.
- develop briefings on HSEQ topics and procedures to enable information to be cascaded.
What makes this role unique?
Our Consulting teams impact the journeys of millions across the UK, by working in partnership with a range of clients.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- CQI or IRCA Lead Auditor Training in ISO 9001 optional 14001/45001
- Experience of conducting internal and external audits
- Valid UK driving licence
- Willing to travel to our premises and be able to work to defined submission deadlines.
- Client liaison and negotiation skills
- Display diplomacy, integrity, and sincerity at all times
- High levels of computer literacy. Ability to use web-based platforms to generate high quality outputs for submission in line with defined service delivery standards
- Portray excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be highly motivated and able to work with autonomy with great time management
- Can do’ attitude, embracing changes and continual improvement
What we offer you:
When you join us, we can offer flexibility, career development, a choice of benefits and support that help you through all life’s ups and downs. It’s the reason why Investors in People put us among the top 1% of employers and we have a competitive reward and benefits program
- Career Development- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Pension– Generous Pension scheme which we will contribute to
- Holidays- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Choices- Our flexible benefits scheme is tailored by you, including buying additional annual leave, cycle2work scheme, charity giving and gym membership
- Save with Amey- Our online voucher portal gives you access to thousands of discounts from leading retailers to help you save on shopping, days out, or nights in. It includes healthcare, free GP service, dental vouchers
- Social Value- You’ll get 2 Community Involvement Days each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice and further opportunities to support fundraising initiatives
We embrace differenceandsupport individualsto work in ways that work best for them.
We arecommittedto workingsustainablyand byworking in partnership with the communitieswe serve, sopeople and the planetare protected.
At Amey,you have freedom to performbecause we know if nothing holds you back, together, we can be extraordinary.
Who is Amey?
- We are atthe heart of modern Britain, helping the economy to grow by designing, maintaining and transforming the nation’s strategic assets.
- Our11,000 peopleare behind the critical services the country relies on every day.
- Our uniqueengineeringandoperationsexperience, together with data driven insight from ourconsultingbusiness,delivers better resultsfor our clients.
- We are trusted partners of Government– both national and local – managing assets and complex projects that are vital to the sustainable growth of the country.
To find out more take a look at our websitewww.tanaka-law.com
Amey is committed to Inclusion and Diversity.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are also committed to offering applicants with a disability an interview, if they meet the minimum requirements for the role.
Please contact our recruitment team email@example.com discuss any access needs, reasonable adjustments or additional application support that may be required at any point during the recruitment process.
At Amey Consulting, we understand that engineering disciplines are varied and a similar skill set is required for many roles. If you are interested in progressing your career at Amey and feel you have the correct transferable skill set, but perhaps don’t fit all the criteria above, please get in touch.
Apply today – We are excited to hear from you!