We're committed to making our website equally accessible to all users, to help in this we aim to make our website compliant with W3C's web content accessibility guidelines to AA level.
Our site is coded so you can easily change the appearance of text, fonts or background colours.
For information about customising your browser, see theW3C Guidelinepages.
If you have any questions about our website, feel free to get in touch using our contact form and send your comments to the digital team.
Design - how we've tried to help
- Page layouts are clear and used consistently
- Colours chosen to be contrasting and not disadvantage those with colour blindness
- The site responds to the device you are using to give you the best user experience
- Images include an alternative text description
- Links to external websites and downloadable files will open in a new browser window or tab, allowing you to switch between content easily
- All downloads are in PDF format - these are designed to be accessible.
These just highlight some of the considerations we take when designing our sites.
- Main Navigation: Currently uses an number of empty links which only display when in a hover state. This will be addressed in a new navigation design, ETA Q4 2023
- Main Navigation: Empty form label - review in progress. Fix due Q4 2023
- Low Contrast Text: Instances on lo contrast on the home page and job search pages. Home page update in progress - Fix due end of Aug 2023. Job search moving to a new system in Q4 2023.